Corona Measures Hoogt on Tour
Every month you can visit us at De Nijverheid with CineArt. Of course we do everything we can to let you enjoy the film safely. Read on for the measures.
- Complaints? Stay at home!
- Does someone in your household have complaints and fever? Stay at home!
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
Before your visit
- Tickets can only be purchased online through our program overview.
- Have you bought tickets and are you still developing complaints that prevent you from coming? Better safe than sorry! Stay home! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the film screening, and we will make sure that you get the money back.
- We ask you to go to the toilet at home before coming to De Nijverheid.
During your visit
- Show your ticket on your phone screen or on a printout. We will then check your name in our cash register system.
- Have your ticket, corona admission ticket and proof of identity ready when you enter; this way we ensure a quick turnaround. In the event of an invalid admission ticket, visitors can request their money back, excluding the €2.50 transaction costs.
- The yellow booklet or other proof of vaccination does not count as a corona ticket.
- Did you buy a ticket with a Cinevillepas? Then you only have to be scanned on arrival. Put your pass on the counter at the cash register so that our employees can scan it.
- Follow the directions of our employees at all times.
In the room
- It is not possible to use the toilet during the performance. If visitors really need to use the toilet, they can’t go back into the room afterwards.
- There is sufficient ventilation in the room.
- De Nijverheid: Before the start of the film you can order a drink on the terrace at the outdoor bar. Pay only with pin.
Do you have questions? Feel free to ask them via email@example.com.