Corona Measures Hoogt on Tour
Yes we are starting our film screenings again! You can visit us on Thursday July 30 and Thursday August 27 at De Nijverheid, where we will be present with our CineArt programme. Of course we do everything we can to ensure that you enjoy the film safely and corona proof. Read our measures below.
- Do you have symptoms? Stay at home!
- Does someone in your household have symptoms and fever? Stay at home!
- Make sure you can always keep 1.5 meters distance from others.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
Before your visit
- Tickets can only be purchased online through our program overview.
- Have you bought tickets , but did you develop symptoms that prevent you from coming? Better safe than sorry: stay home! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the film screening, and we will ensure that you receive the money back.
- We ask you to go to the toilet at home before you come to De Nijverheid.
During your visit
- Show your ticket on the screen of your phone or on a print. We will then check your ticket in our system, without touching your phone or printed ticket.
- Have you bought a ticket with your Cineville pass? Your pass have to be scanned upon arrival. Please put your pass on the counter so that our employees can scan it.
- Follow the walking routes indicated by the arrows or by one of our employees.
- To the toilet? Follow the arrows to the toilet. A maximum of three people may be in the toilet room at the same time. Is someone already waiting? Please wait in the hallway.
- Always follow the instructions of our employees.
In the screening room
- Only sit on the indicated chairs.
- The individual seats are placed one and a half meters apart. We request that you do not move these chairs. This way we guarantee a meter and a half distance in the screening room.
- People from the same household are allowed to sit side by side, with a maximum of two.
- There is no break during the film.
- It is not possible to use the toilet during the film. If visitors still need to use the toilet, they cannot go back into the screening room afterwards.
- There is sufficient ventilation in the room.
- You can order a drink at the bar on the terrace before the film starts
- There will be no side program
- There are only 34 seats available
- Due to the corona pandemic, we follow a protocol that has been drawn up especially for the film screenings at De Nijverheid.
Do you have questions? Feel free to ask them by sending an email to email@example.com.